To you our valued customers,
Full Circle Recycle is “Open” to take in discarded concrete and asphalt at either our Grand Rapids or the Kentwood site free of charge. We have been able to help with providing materials for some of the essential jobs, as well as making products available for all our customers once restrictions are lifted.
Just a few more weeks we will continue with our “24-hour Call ahead status” through April 30th, 2020, or until restrictions have been lifted.
Production employees and suppliers and customers are to follow the protocol practices as prescribed by the CDC. The social distancing requirements include the following:
1. We will no longer have customers sign their tickets: instead of giving a yellow copy back to the customer, we will email a copy of the ticket to the purchaser (if requested, so please make sure we have your email)
2. We also are requiring that all customer does not get out of the vehicle’s, instead call Mark @ 616.292.4613 or Mike @ 616.366.6479
3. Restricting the number of workers present on-premises to no more than is strictly necessary to perform the operation’s critical infrastructure functions.
4. Promoting remote work to the fullest extent possible.
5. Keeping workers and patrons who are on-premises at least six feet from one another to the maximum extent possible, including customers who are standing or talking.
We appreciate your business and hope you have a healthy and safe year!
Visit us at:
3233 Broadmoor Ave Se
Kentwood MI 49512
Grand Rapids location:
740 Ann St
Grand Rapids MI 49504