We are all navigating through uncharted territories these days, yet times like these highlight what matters most! We are thankful for our families and friends, and for our great customers! We will pray for you and your families to stay safe & healthy and that we will all come back stronger because of what we have been through!
We want to let you know Full Circle Recycle will remain open, and continue with our “CALL AHEAD STATUS” through April 20th, 2020.
For your health and safety as well as ours, we all need to follow the protocol practices as prescribed by the CDC. The social distancing requirements are as follows:
- We will not have your truck drivers sign their ticket’s, we will get a verbal from them.
- Restricting the number of workers present on-premises to no more than is strictly necessary to perform the operation’s critical infrastructure functions.
- Promoting remote work to the fullest extent possible.
- Keeping workers and patrons who are on-premises at least six feet from one another to the maximum extent possible, including customers who are standing or talking.
- Increasing standards of facility cleaning & disinfecting to limit worker and patron exposure to COVID-19, as well as adopting protocols to clean and disinfect in the event of a positive COVID-19 case in the workplace.
- Adopting policies to prevent workers from entering the premises if they display respiratory symptoms or have had contact with a person who is known or suspected to have COVID-19.
- Any other social distancing practices and mitigation measures recommended by the CDC.
We appreciate your business and hope you have a healthy and safe year!
Visit us at:
3233 Broadmoor Ave Se
Kentwood MI 49512
740 Ann St
Grand Rapids MI 49504
Exciting plans for Full Circle Recycle in 2020! Stay tuned to hear what’s coming next.